Re: Using emelfm2 - questions, thanks.

  • From: Adam Krolnik <adam.krolnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:24:21 -0500

Hello;

I want to bind F10 to {command.focus; <down>; <enter>}
so I can click on the app (anywhere) and execute the last command again.
This helps when running a command, switching to the output file window and updating
that, fixing a problem and then rerunning the command that started it all.

That's why I'm looking for an action to bring up the last command and an action to run
the command.

  Thanks.

Lastly, is there a way to bind <Down> and <Enter> to a Key, using the 'key bindings' configuration editor in emelfm2? I tried command.down, command.<Down>, <Down>, down, etc.
Keybindings apply to actions or commands only. To convert a keypress, there would need to be a new action to do that.
I'm afraid I can't think why you'd bother to bind a key to a different one.
Especially when modifier(s) Ctrl etc may be involved.

   Soli Deo Gloria
   Adam Krolnik
   Director of Design Verification
   VeriSilicon Inc.
   Plano TX. 75074
   Co-author "Assertion-Based Design", "Creating Assertion-Based IP"