Using emelfm2 - questions, thanks.

  • From: Adam Krolnik <adam.krolnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:31:22 -0500

Hello all;

Thanks for fixing the ...file hiding bug.

1. In trying to move from xterm to emelfm2, I am trying to port my alises over. I noticed that there is no way to set additional environment variables or shell variables.

  Has there been any thought to supporting 'setenv ...'  and set ...  ?

2. Is there a way to select a command from the command history and insert it into the command
  pane ? I'd like to make a hot key to repeat the last typed command.

  Thanks again.

--
   Soli Deo Gloria
   Adam Krolnik