[elky] Re: next - Model A's

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 06:39:34 -0500

Nice pictures Mary. Still didn't get time to get my 2 events on the web site
:-{

I suggest a silver or stainless car, standing directly in front of a very
large flat door, holding the camera off to the side so we can see your face
in the reflection. Or just get someone to take your picture. <G> We would
love it.