[elky] Re: next - Model A's

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:14:35 EDT

Forget it John, your beating a dead horse. I think I've tried  just about
every approach to get Mary to send a photo.
      I've come to grips with the  reality that, as caring, as loving, as
thoughtful Mary is, I will go to my grave  never knowing what she looks like.

      Mary please tell me your not  some old guy named bubba?
-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 9/2/2009 7:39:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Nice  pictures Mary. Still didn't get time to get my 2 events on the web
site  :-{

I suggest a silver or stainless car, standing directly in front of  a very
large flat door, holding the camera off to the side so we can see your  face
in the reflection. Or just get someone to take your picture. <G> We  would
love it.