[elky] Re: Autotrader Scam

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:59:12 EDT

Like you said, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.  I like to
assume the best in people first. I don't assume anyone is a thief,  until
they steal from me.
    On the other hand, this theory could be  flawed, because by that time
the damage could be great.
    So .......... do I welcome strangers into  my home with open arms, or
do I greet them on the porch with a shotgun in my  hands. A true dilemma.
    When I move south I suppose I will be subconsciously  bringing my NY
suspicious mind.  We will know no one, and how will I know if my new neighbor
that knocks on  my door has come to welcome us or case my home?
        Well, I think I  will have to reason out some happy middle ground.
Trust is earned in  my book.
   Just my 2 cents.
-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 9/1/2009 5:59:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Yeah I  realized I was looking at the wrong listing - I've looked at a
bunch...

and yes people shouldn't be so gullible, but some are... I  assume the
worst of people, and am happily surprised...  occasionally.