[elky] Re: bumper jacks

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:24:01 -0500

                         The VIR is easily identified by sight. Very
unique.

                                      Freeze 12 was heavily pushed when R-12
ceased production. It's a mixture of 134a and 142b. 142b was phased out last
year for use in new products so it won't be long before it's off the market.
There are many refrigerant mixtures out there and few are EPA approved for
cars. One of the best and cheapest refrigerants is propane but it's a little
flammable however works very well and cheap. There were many shops putting
propane in cars when R-12 went expensive. They were charging you for r-12
and putting propane in and making a killing at it and trying to kill you  in
the process.

                                   Robert Adams