[elky] Re: The floor is at the house

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:22:52 -0600

                        Cool. Now how do you keep it all from falling out
of the elky when you park upside down? (gmail shows the preview right but
the big pic it flips 180*).  Like Mary said that stuff is heavy. Try
hauling a few 100 sq ft of travertine along with several bags of mud and
not to mention the van is already overloaded with tools and crap... The
fenderwells were just barely not rubbing the tires.

                     My next project in the laundry room is flooring when I
finally get around to it and someone makes a decision on what color
material and how the whole room should look color wise... Got the cat
crapper box in the garage all done and the cats took to using it while I
was working on it. Much easier now with the boxes next to the trash can and
a couple feet off the ground. A few things to finish on it but it's usable.

                      Really nice weather here today. 78 already and headed
to 84. Not doing much cause I have been sick. So just a little putting
around and not strenuous. Got an idea in my head for turning my cheap
little 4x36 belt sander into an edge sander so I have been engineering that
today.

                              Robert Adams