[elky] Re: The floor is at the house

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:42:28 -0800

That's the plan. Though she wants a white or very light blue etc in the laundry room. And I want a tile like the reddish slate looking tile we have to blend the dirt and sand that gets tracked in.

Light blue is traditional in laundries. If you notice any washers/dryers that are white and if they have any color on them its light blue.
In fact I want to repaint the dark brown on the outside of the house with a sandy color. The POs painted the trim the same color as that dark brown gutter material in HD. Not much to paint though since it's a brick house.

We have the standard northwest beige with pine green trim. I'm thinking black trim would snap it up a bit. Just pick something that is already dirt colored. I'm loving the kitchen tile, all the muddy paw prints seem to blend right in.

cold seems to end with a lousy cough.  You're a good neighbor <G>

28* when I took the dogs out this morning.  Bright and sunny, though.

Mary

    Feel better.  some kind of head cold going around.

Doing better today. Did a little messing around in the shop as standing and walking gets the sinuses draining better. Should be much better tomorrow. Have also been taking care of the neighbor as he had back surgery teusday. Took him to the hospital and will be driving him around for a couple weeks since he isn't supposed to drive. He is doing really well and already feels better just all the muscles back there need to heal. 1.5" incision so little to heal there.

    we got dusted with snow last night.  all melted now but it was
    pretty this morning.  35*