[elky] Re: New Injectors

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:27:27 EDT

Now see what you did ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dreaming. How did  it feel?
Good, right?
   Best part, it didn't cost you a dime. I've been  doing that a lot.   I
have some great stuff in my head, just need a way to apply it.

-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 10/22/2009 10:25:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I would  love to have an LS7 or LS9. If I only had that kind of money, I
would.

Then with that kind of money, I would hire somebody like Troy Trepanier
down the road from me make Elkenstein a  real monster. Then it would be time to
hit the Solo II tracks.