[elky] Re: New Injectors

-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 10/22/2009 8:01:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I can  log easily with my wife's laptop but I have to wait for an
opportunity to  use it.  A netbook would be perfect for logging.

If I build  another car it will be a mostly stock engine
configuration... no sense  reinventing the wheel - use the millions of
$ and man hours GM has put into  an engine.  LS7? LS9?

I hear that, Computer problems when swapping parts can be a  nightmare, not
unlike what a lot of hot rodder are going through.
     I will either stick with a pre  computer car if I feel like tinkering,
or swap in a complete fuel injected  performance engine with PC, and
harness. Pricey but in the long run I'll keep my  hair.

The '80 (Megasquirt) runs reasonably well but it's too  rich, warm
starts flood sometimes and I have an RPM flutter at steady  throttle.

I have 23 performance carbs on their way to me right now...  very
tempting to go back to a  carb...