[elky] Re: New Injectors

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:19:34 -0500

I would love to have an LS7 or LS9. If I only had that kind of money, I would.

Then with that kind of money, I would hire somebody like Troy Trepanier down the road from me make Elkenstein a real monster. Then it would be time to hit the Solo II tracks.
JC

My thing is even if I had that $ I would never put that much into a later elky... I'd be more than happy if someone bought mine or traded me a 70 for it. The parts for a 70 are cheaper and more available since GM threw most of our parts in the garbage along with all the other car parts they tossed for every car they make..... Aftermarket parts for ours are coming out but the prices are ridiculous compared to parts for early ones.....