[elky] Re: My update...

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:26:21 -0600

I went thru the embroidery thing with my ex. If you can digitize photos of people's cars, dogs, airplanes...whatever...you may be able to set up a nice business with it. I sure understand the hassle with the s/w, tho. It can be a real nightmare.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that gawdawful Thunderbird email program

On 3/17/2010 6:47 PM, Justin wrote:

I still read all the emails and just letting y'all know I'm still here guys!

I have some projects in the works for the elky like relocatin the battery to the smug's box and re-doing my seats I abused.... I will post pics when I get to werkin on 'um J A few weeks ago I pulled a 13 hour turn around trip to salt lake and back and bought a commercial embroidery machine to kinda start a side biz here outta the house, I been just buried in learning the software to operate it but it's goin. It's a single head 6 needle, it can do more colors but that programming will come later on down the road.

Hope everyone is doing well Take care!