[elky] Re: OT: Android phones

  • From: Chris Lindh <chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:36:43 -0400

Interestingly I love my Samsung Rugby...  it is definitely not the most
technologically advanced phone, but it's rugged (the kids can't break it),
has turn-by-turn GPS and I can check my Gmail on it.  The best part is calls
are clear and reception is good here.

That said, with no keyboard and tiny text I will have to replace it... I
need the ability to send emails and check on my business.  My friends
reviews of the iPhone have been poor, so I've looked at Blackberry.  I would
be interested to see how you like an Android phone... I would imagine an
Android phone would do Gmail well.

Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUr6pjWqJBc

Also, http://www.howardforums.com/ is a good place to research phones.