[elky] Re: My update...

  • From: "Justin" <6t5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:25:42 -0700

Yea my friend has one of them (his mom uses the basic designs for scrap
booking) we tried it out with our 2 color die cut club stickers and thought
we were golden when after it finishes cutting, it gives ya a few seconds to
check it out then hacks the sticker up a bit to where its in pieces. then
wants ya to purchase that software..lol We just kinda looked at each other
like 'crap!' lol.

  _____