[elky] My update...

  • From: "Justin" <6t5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:47:09 -0700

I still read all the emails and just letting y'all know I'm still here guys!

I have some projects in the works for the elky like relocatin the battery to
the smug's box and re-doing my seats I abused.. I will post pics when I get
to werkin on 'um :-)  A few weeks ago I pulled a 13 hour turn around trip to
salt lake and back and bought a commercial embroidery machine to kinda start
a side biz here outta the house, I been just buried in learning the software
to operate it but it's goin. It's a single head 6 needle, it can do more
colors but that programming will come later on down the road.

Hope everyone is doing well Take care!