[elky] Re: Headlights

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 15:50:12 -0600

I like the Stewart iron water pump ("stage 1").  That's what I have on mine
now.  The two-row aluminum radiator made much more difference in cooling than
the water pump, and I wasn't happy with the cooling system's performance in
Texas summer heat until putting in the big radiator.  The Stewart iron pump is
a safe bet, but any new one from the parts store will be fine as well for a
street car.