[elky] Headlights

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 21:48:55 -0600

I just pushed the button on the headlights Robert suggested for the El
Camino. Merry Christmas to Elkenstein.

I am gonna need that relay setup for them. I don't want to run them off the
switch. Let me know what you need for that Robert, and I'll take care of it.

Looking forward to warming up the garage to work on the Elky for a change. I
have to get the water pump for the Serpentine, and a belt.... but wasn't
there an idler pully I need if I don't have an air pump too? Jared gave me
his part number a year or so ago. Just happened to think about the fan. Is
that going to be working in reverse too, like the water pump? Or am I
thinking incorrectly?

I do think I'll have to drop the pan on the Monte. It seems to me that it
makes sense that the plunger is sticking on that valve for the TCC. If I
pull the voltage, and it it still locked, it can only be that. Only happens
when it is warmed up.

Tonight, I'll dream about working in the garage! I may even go out there
tomorrow. Cindy is working hard all day. Everyone is gone, and needs the
pets taken care of.

Merry Christmas!
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net