[elky] Re: Happy Thanksgiving - Screw loose

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:40:33 -0800

Fer sher, we'll all be pulling for ya.

Dan

From: johncgg@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:03:00 -0600
Subject: [elky] Happy Thanksgiving - Screw loose
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We have a lot to be thankful for. Cindy and Nate are
doing great, and as I say every day..... Just waking up this side of the ground
is a good start!

As you all may know, last February I underwent surgery and had some spinal
fusion. This included a plate, 2 synthetic discs, and 6 screws in my neck. I
have been having some pain in the last 4 or 5 weeks that is different. After a
CT scan, and an MRI in the last week, the doc has determined I officially have
a screw loose, and they have to go back in to replace it with a different one.
It doesn't happen often, but it has happened to me. So fire away at the jokes
on having a screw loose..... not something that we didn't already know, or I
wouldn't be on THIS list!

I will be having surgery Monday, and the recovery time will be about a week
away from work and other activities. At least it will be minimal compared to
the last round. Everything else looks good and they don't need any other work
to correct things.

Thank you for your prayers in advance (I am counting on them),

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net