[elky] Re: Happy Thanksgiving - Screw loose

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 08:08:18 -0500 (EST)

OK John, +++++++++~~~~~~~~~~

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 11/23/2012 10:08:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'll  have Cindy write to the list. Thanks All.

I seem to be coming down  with a bit of a cold. Not severe, just the
beginning. But they will not do the  operation if I have a cold. So I'll have
see how I feel tomorrow. I have to  get blood type done for the surgery
Saturday, and get the wrist band. The  Surgery is Monday morning.

Pray for good health. I want to get this  over with (so I can sleep again).
Just no comfortable position now.

JC

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Mary McCarthy <_printces@sandwich.net_
(mailto:printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

yeah.  worry worry. Let us know when your okay.

Mary

Fer sher, we'll all be  pulling for ya.

Dan

____________________________________
 From: _johncgg@gmail.com_ (mailto:johncgg@xxxxxxxxx)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:03:00  -0600
Subject: [elky] Happy Thanksgiving - Screw loose
To: _elky@freelists.org_ (mailto:elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We  have a lot to be thankful for. Cindy and
Nate are doing great, and as I  say every day..... Just waking up this side of
the ground is  a good start!

As you all may know, last February I underwent  surgery and had some spinal
fusion. This included a plate, 2 synthetic  discs, and 6 screws in my neck.
I have been having some pain in the last 4  or 5 weeks that is different.
After a CT scan, and an MRI in the last  week, the doc has determined I
officially have a screw loose, and they  have to go back in to replace it with
different one. It doesn't happen  often, but it has happened to me. So fire
away at the jokes on having a  screw loose..... not something that we didn't
already know, or I wouldn't  be on THIS list!

I will be having surgery Monday, and the recovery  time will be about a
week away from work and other activities. At least it  will be minimal compared
to the last round. Everything else looks good and  they don't need any
other work to correct things.

Thank you for  your prayers in advance (I am counting on them),

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350  TBI
NECOA #042 _http://www.myelcamino.net_ (http://www.myelcamino.net/)
John  Christensen
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI