[elky] Re: Happy Thanksgiving - Screw loose

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:27:12 -0700

Encore!  That's great Frank!

On 11/22/2012 3:51 PM, STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx wrote:
On the sixth day of Christmas my doctor gave to me........... 6 screws in my neck. 4-5 weeks of pain, Three separate bills, 2 synthetic discs. .................. and a screw loose somewhere near my head.
Smokey Mt Frank
In a message dated 11/22/2012 4:03:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

    Happy Thanksgiving to all! We have a lot to be thankful for. Cindy
    and Nate are doing great, and as I say */every day/*..... Just
    waking up this side of the ground is a good start!

    As you all may know, last February I underwent surgery and had
    some spinal fusion. This included a plate, 2 synthetic discs, and
    6 screws in my neck. I have been having some pain in the last 4 or
    5 weeks that is different. After a CT scan, and an MRI in the last
    week, the doc has determined I officially have a screw loose, and
    they have to go back in to replace it with a different one. It
    doesn't happen often, but it has happened to me. So fire away at
    the jokes on having a screw loose..... not something that we
    didn't already know, or I wouldn't be on THIS list!

    I will be having surgery Monday, and the recovery time will be
    about a week away from work and other activities. At least it will
    be minimal compared to the last round. Everything else looks good
    and they don't need any other work to correct things.

    Thank you for your prayers in advance (I am counting on them),

    1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
    NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net <http://www.myelcamino.net/>
    1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
    NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net <http://www.myelcamino.net/>