[elky] Re: Drag Racing Report

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 15:54:24 -0400 (EDT)

sounds over carbureted.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 10/23/2011 10:39:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

stopped  on the road side yesterday, while taking the El Camino for a
cruise, when I  saw my friend Ed with the hood up on his Cobra. He had gotten
rid
of the 4  barrel carb and intake, and put 4 Dual Webers on the 427. He said
it sings  above 2000 rpm, but sucks below that. The guy that sold it to him
has been  sending him different jets to play with but he has had trouble
ever since  going to that set up. I I am glad I don't have 8 idle screws. I
would suffer  through the experience  though