[elky] Re: Autotrader Scam

  • From: "Mary McCarthy" <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:47:34 -0700

I delete them after they go to new homes.

Yes, some of those 36" Barbies get very nice lingerie and evening dresses.
Bizarre, I know.  I looked on eBay yesterday and all I could find were the 11
inch ones.  Barbie started out as a sex toy, so there is no reason she should
not continue to be so.

She can do anything, remember?
<giggle>