[elky] Re: 8.5 rear

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 06:43:35 -0500

I think it's time to have a posi again in the Elky. I miss hooking up on dry
pavement. I don't miss going sideways when it's wet, but I never drive it in
bad weather any more..... So if you can find me a really cheap unit for the
3.23 10 bolt .....

Do you have an alternator in the future horizon? I am ready to tear in to
the serpentine project.

Lots of party planning for June 19th for Nate's graduation. We watch him
walk in May. He is working and doing well at a real busy branch.

JC

133d0d2310
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net