[elky] 8.5 rear

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:27:47 -0400

               If anyone is interested I am selling my 8.5 rear. It's a 3.73
open rear. I painted it when I got it and it's been sitting in the shed ever
since. I did pull the cover and dump fresh oil in but that's it. No brakes
or backing plates. Prob needs an axle bearing as one isn't as smooth as It
should be. I have an offer from a guy in MI and a local guy that's
interested that I'm waiting on. But if anyone is interested...

                 Also selling my stock wheels if anyone has a use for them.
(cheap)