Re: [ee_shoppahs] Andy Grove on outsourcing jobs

  • From: don phillips <hdphillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 22:43:35 -0500

You are right about multiple taxes. The only way that Fair Tax makes sense
is as a replacement for all the other direct and indirect taxes - not easily
achieved. Repeal of the 16th amendment and replacement of most of the
present big spenders in Congress - that's most of our senators and
representatives - would be necessary.  And I repeat "not easily achieved".
The people would have to reclaim their government and pay attention to what
government is doing, eternal vigilance anyone!

Don