[edi581] bio

  • From: "Kristen Briggs" <kbriggs13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:01:21 -0500

Hello everyone!  My name is Kristen Briggs and I am in the Computers in the
Classroom course on Thursday nights.  I was born in Batavia, NY and just
recently moved to the Chili area.  I am the oldest of 3 children.  My sister
attends Buf State (majoring in Psych) and my brother is a senior in high
school.

I attended SUNY @ Fredonia where I received a BS in El. Ed. and I need only
2 more courses to complete my MS in El. Ed. at SUNY @ Brockport.  I can
honestly say that I'm looking forward to relaxing and spending my nights
home instead of on the B-port campus!

I am currently a substitute teacher in the Gates Chili School District.  The
two previous years I long term subbed in the district at the fourth grade
level.  I am looking forward to having a full time position and my own
classroom again!

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx