[ecidadania-dev] Re: Current status and search of new features

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:02:57 +0200

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 20:11:52 +0530, Praveen Kumar <praveen97uma@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I think it would be an advantage for us to replace the current
userprofile
>> module with this, what do you think? (hey, I know lot's of people are
>> signed to this mailing list, don't hide, participate! :)
>>
> Looks perfect to me. The messaging system has also been integrated.
> What I feel is that recreating all the templates and structure will
consume
> quite amount of time and also has to be tested properly. May be we
should
> mark this as a future issue for now and implement this for the next
> release(next to 0.1.5).
> What does everyone say?

I think you're right, we can mark this as a future issue and make it our
priority towards 0.1.6 like Hugo said. I also think that recreating the
templates can be time consuming, but think that the majority of the current
template code can be reused in the new tempaltes, specially the code
regarding the user profile.

Anyways I vote for stablishing it towards version 0.1.6 (expected bu July)

Regards,
Oscar

--
Móbil: (34) 620-734766 | oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx