[ecidadania-dev] Re: Current status and search of new features

  • From: Praveen Kumar <praveen97uma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 20:11:52 +0530

Hi!

I think it would be an advantage for us to replace the current userprofile
> module with this, what do you think? (hey, I know lot's of people are
> signed to this mailing list, don't hide, participate! :)

Looks perfect to me. The messaging system has also been integrated.
What I feel is that recreating all the templates and structure will consume
quite amount of time and also has to be tested properly. May be we should
mark this as a future issue for now and implement this for the next
release(next to 0.1.5).
What does everyone say?

--
Cheers