[ebooktalk] Re: Seika mini braille display.

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:50:50 +0100

Hi shell

Braille displays vary enormously.  Some people like one and others like
something else.  Some have rather sharp braille and others seem fairly flat,
with variations in between.

I would certainly not purchase one without trying it out first, even if only
for a few moments.  You don't want to spend a lot of cash and find you just
don't like the feel of it.

David