[ebooktalk] Re: Seika mini braille display.

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:27:02 +0100

Hi Shell, I take your point, but I bought my PK from the Recycleit list for
£600.  and I was really making a point of principle about RNIB selling
something that falls so short on access.  I remember the hassle I had with my
Bookworm over precisely this issue when I first had one and ended up buying a
Braille translation programme to make it usable.