[ebooktalk] Re: Seika mini braille display.

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:41:16 +0100

Shell, I think you should seriously look at the price given that you have to do
your own translation.  I get excellent Braille results from my iPhone and
Brailliant 32 cell display.  I also read on a Brillenote PK 18 which translates
into grade 2 for me.  Personally I think it's outrageous that the RNIB is
selling something with such a major shortcoming.