[ebooktalk] Re: RECENTLY READ

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:42:19 +0100

I must admit, I haven't tried very many travel books. I've read a couple of
Bill Bryson's, which I really enjoyed but that's about it.  I would like to try
some more and have on my list of books to try Peter Hessler, who seems to write
books set in China and Asia and Dervla Murphy, who writes books about
travelling the world on a push bike.