[duxuser] Re: importing html documents in to dux bury

  • From: "ers" <jmtsanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:36:06 -0400

Hi, what do you mean what's the source of the html document? Do you mean where
is it located? If you are wondering there the file is located, it is located in
c;\dbtdocs.
I'll try that suggestion and see if it works. In the past, when I've imported
html documents in to Dux bury, it worked fine. But, now it doesn't.
Sincerely
John Sanders