[duxuser] dux/.sct file

  • From: Kimaone@xxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:34:20 EST

Dear Dux Users,

I use Duxbury on my laptop often at work and store it on a memory stick.  I
take the memory stick to a different sight and put it in a card reader and open
it in Duxbury where I can use an embosser to produce a braille copy.
Periodically, when I open the memory stick at the second sight it comes up
"unable to
open .sct file."  I can see the print file but it will not let me translate
it.  If I copy/paste  it on a new duxbury file it works.  I am able to
copy/paste it and then translate and emboss it. It seems like I shouldn't have
copy/paste it.  Why doesn't it just open up on the memory stick?   What is and
.sct file?

Theresa Parks