[duxuser] Re: dux/.sct file

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 18:45:07 -0500

Hi George,

I should probably follow that advice as well. Of course, you're right about scan control table files. The Scrub program used files with a different extension, and I can't think of what it was.

Steve

On Saturday 11/1/03 08:35 George Bell wrote:

Hi Steve & Theresa,

I really must stop answering messages late at night.

There are .sct files in DBT which are actually "Scan Control Tables".

Believe me, you should NOT need to do anything with these files, unless
under the very specific guidance of Duxbury Technical support.

I guess ideally, they should be made hidden files, and perhaps even read
only.  I will indeed suggest that for the future.

George Bell.