[duxuser] Re: Installing JAWS Scripts

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 21:52:52 +0000

Hi Diane,

Can you re-check the version of DBT.  I doubt it is 9.7, so I'll assume it's
version 10 or above.

This is not a JAWS issue.  It's the keyboard itself - many are becoming too
smart and prevent you pressing as many as 2-3 alphabetic keys at the same time.

Go to DBT's Global menu and select "View Preferences...".  There you can
experiment and change what keys are used.  I've often found that those extreme
left and right of the bottom row work.