[duxuser] Installing JAWS Scripts

  • From: "Diane Scalzi" <dscalzi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 16:32:08 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I have installed JAWS 16 and DBT 11.2 SR 4 on my Dell desktop computer
running Windows 7 64 bit version. When I run DBT I get a message asking if I
want to install the latest JAWS scripts. I press space bar on the yes button
and it asks if I want to restart DBT. I press space bar on yes and then it
goes back to the question about wanting to install the newest JAWS scripts.
Just to get out of the loop I press the space bar on no, that I don't want
to install the newest JAWS scripts and I can finally get some work done, at
least until I run DBT again. I seem to remember this being an issue in the
past and tried to research the list archive, but it seems to be quite
useless. Is there somewhere I can get the scripts and install them manually?
Hope you can help. Thanks.

Diane