[duxuser] Re: Installing JAWS Scripts

  • From: Marianne Denning <marianne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 16:42:03 -0500

Diane, unfortunately, I don't have an answer to your question.  I have
a student who is running DBT 9.7 and I was teaching him how to use the
f, d, s, j, k, l keys for braille entry and it won't work on his
computer.  I wonder if he has JAWS scripts installed.  If not, how do
we find the scripts and install them on his computer.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053