[duxuser] Re: Importing DBT Help files

  • From: "Susan Stageberg" <stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:56:05 -0600

Gary, do  I remember your saying that you don't have an embosser set up
in Duxbury? If that is the case, that's probably why the emboss option
isn't there. Duxbury thinks it's doing you a favor by not tempting you
with an option that is actually not available.

If such is not the case, apologies for taking up band width.

Susie

Susie Stageberg
Project ASSIST with Windows
Iowa Department for the Blind