[duxuser] Re: Importing DBT Help files

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:42:10 -0800

Well, what I did was this:  I opened the help file I wanted to copy.  Then I
used select all to copy the file's text to the clipboard.  I closed the help
file.  I opened a new print file, pasted the clipboard into it and
translated it.

I'm using  WindowEyes for my screen reader, so I can't help you with finding
the button for embossing.  I did the copy and paste thing because I wanted
to create a .brf file I could read with my BrailleNote.

I hope this isn't too confusing.

Terri Pannett, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California