[duxuser] Importing DBT Help files

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Gary Patterson" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:23:07 +0000

--
6311 Franklin AVE
Des Moines, IA 50322
I am trying to import DBT Help files into Duxbury. I haven't been successful
because when I import the file (a number of different tries), the symbols of
the underline, for example,  are wiped out. I am doing this because I don't
have the Emboss option within my DBT help window as was supposed to be there
according to the Help documentation.

I am attempting to braille the Duxbury Codes Quick Reference. Any ideas or
fixes would be appreciated.