[duxuser] Re: Generating table of Content.

  • From: "Riessen, Kathleen (SA School for Vision Impaired)" <Kathleen.Riessen440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 09:47:37 +0000

Kuenga,

​With regards to problem 2:

You can only copy and paste between two documents in DBT if they are open in
the same window of DBT, that is if you can switch between the documents using
the view menu.

If you are running two separate windows of DBT, that is you have actually
started DBT twice, you cannot copy and paste between them.

Kathy

Kathy Riessen

Coordinator Alternative Print Production

South Australian School for Vision Impaired

Tel: 08 8277 5255

Email:
Kathleen.Riessen440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Kathleen.Riessen440@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>