[duxuser] Re: Generating table of Content.

  • From: "Kuenga Chhoegyel" <kuengachhoegyel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:40:51 +0600

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for the response.

Recently, I have started using DBT for proofreading the reading materials
for the blind. I am using DBT 11. Some of  two major problems I have faced
till date are:

1.            Although I translate to grade 1. In some of the documents, I
have realized that at least the first few lines would be in Grade 2.

2.            The other problem I faced is, suppose I have opened two
Braille documents and wish to copy and paste from Document 1 to Document 2,
I realized that although it has been copied, yet cannot be pasted.

3.            In the print document, although I may have a good format of a
blank line to differentiating various sections, yet when we translate into
Braille, seem to omit the blank line kept.

Ctrl-K seems to  manually create a blank line, depending on where we wish
for. However, isn't there any rule file for Duxbury to set as default to
recognize and leave the blank line as is in the print document?

Looking forward to hearing soon.

Kuenga Chhoegyel

Muenselling Institute,
Khaling, Bhutan.
Mobile: +(975)17684860
e-mail: kuengachhoegyel@xxxxxxxxx
skype me: kuenga.chhoegyel
Follow me on face book: Kuenga Chhoegyel
visit us: http://www.muenselling.edu.bt/