[duxuser] Re: DBT 10.7 update available: summary of facts

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:43:21 -0500

Hi this is Doug. I checked the following link from the DBT installation help file, about simple installation, and was told I had to insert a CD to install. I don't have such a CD. Is it possible to install without a CD? Thanks.
http://www.duxburysystems.com/raa/Simple_Installation.htm
 Douglas Richard Dexheimer
  Chief of Braille Production
    Born Again Productions