[duxuser] Re: Converting PDF to Braille?

  • From: "Maurice Press" <mauricepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:37:02 +0100

Hi Don,
George is quite right  as always.
However,  sometimes,  depending upon how the PDF files has been written,
when converting to "Plain Text" format,  it can throw the formatting around
somewhat.
A slightly better but more tedious way of doing this is to open the PDF
file, Highlight all text Cut it  and paste it into a blank  word document.
This works  unless the  file that has been sent in PDF format has been
scanned into PDF.
Is this of any help.
If you want more detailed  description,  email me off site.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely
Maurice Press
Managing Director of the Disability Resource Team.

Tel: 020 8943 0022
Mobile: 07778 526722.
www.disabilityresourceteam.com