[duxuser] Re: Duxbury course question

  • From: "Harris, Stephanie" <stephanie.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:09:59 -0500

Thanks so much!  :)

________________________________
From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sandra McCoy
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:20 PM
To: duxuser freelists.org
Subject: [duxuser] Re: Duxbury course question

Stephanie,
It is at www.carrolltech.org<http://www.carrolltech.org> I have taken the
Duxbury course from them and am presently taking another online course in
Windows for Teachers of the Visually Impaired.  This is an excellent online
school.

Sandra McCoy

________________________________
From: stephanie.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:56:58 -0500
Subject: [duxuser] Duxbury course question
Hello All,

Someone had posted a while back asking about online training for Duxbury and I
accidentally deleted that email. I wanted to get the actual website you go to,
to get information on taking this course. Can someone please repost it?

Thanks,
Stephanie Harris
Abilene ISD

Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try BingT
now.<http://www.bing.com/cashback?form=MSHYCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_BackToSchool_Cashback_BTSCashback_1x1>