[duxuser] Re: Back translation

  • From: Christine Simpson <cms.infoalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:36:13 +1000

Thanks Kathy for your suggestion, I was able to get the text I required.

Regards

Christine

At 12:47 PM 11/09/2008, you wrote:
Christine

Try using the Formatted Text, Windows ANSI (*.prf) option.
This will then open in Word
However you will get a carriage return at the end of each print line.

There is not really easy solution to this one that I can see.

Kathy