[duxuser] Re: 2 questions

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:40:03 +0100

Hi Maurice,

1) Usually two hard returns will simply result in a new
paragraph.  Unless that is, you check DBT's Word importer's
"Preserve Skipped Lines" in which case all hard returns will
be honoured.

There are various ways of forcing blank lines, the most
common being with the [sk#] Code.

Alternatively if, for example, you want a blank line between
all paragraphs, then it's possible to create a special
paragraph style.  Your local dealer can help you there if
needs be.

2) You can open a text (.txt) file in DBT itself, edit as
necessary, translate and emboss.