[duxuser] 2 questions

  • From: "Maurice Press" <mauricepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:48:26 +0100

Hi All,
OK,  I have 2 questions here which I know for most of you will be very
obvious but I just wanted some clarification.
When preparing a document in word for embossing, what are the rules for
leaving a blank line.  Is it 2 carriage returns?

2.      Is there a way of embossing a Text File which has been sent to me,
or just will d DBT just emboss files in word?

Thanks.

Maurice Press

Managing Director of the Disability Resource Team

T: +44 (0)  208 943 0022
F: +44 (0) 208 943 5162
Website:  www.disabilityresourceteam.com

Company  Registration Number: 5191276.

Registered Office Address:
DRT: 2nd Floor, 6 Park  Road, Teddington,  Middlesex,  TW11 0AA.