[duxhelp] Re: File Open, file types

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:50:55 -0400

Ian,

It is certainly counter-intuitive to push down arrow to progress from item 4
of 4 to anything else.  In this case, the use of down arrow is, I believe,
inspired by the downward drop of the combo box as it expands from showing
only the current selection to showing several.  I do believe that DBT is
standard in this regard, so I'll let it lie unless I hear back from others
with more experience as dedicated keyboard devotees than what I have.